Your Prim/Country Craft Pattern Store...

Friday, May 20, 2011

***NEW*** Fall ~Harvest Blessings~ Harvest Mouse n' Pumpkin Pattern from ORP...

Hi, Ladies!
ORP's 1st ***NEW*** pattern for Fall
is now available!
It's called, ~Harvest Blessings~ Harvest Mouse n' Pumpkin!
This lil' Charlie mouse is just cute as can be!
 You will have so much fun putting this pattern together!
This pattern comes with easy to follow, step
by step instructions with extra photos!
Please click HERE to view or purchase this
***NEW*** Fall pattern!
***More new patterns from ORP coming soon***

Happy Cratn'!  Kim
PS:  Sorry that I had to list this post again
but I lost it last week when  "Blogger" was having issues!

3 comments:

  1. Another cute mouse, they are fun in vignettes like this.
    I need to get my pattern out and try some, thinking fabric flowers and mice, would be cute to decorate with.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving all the fall stuff I am seeing...starting some of it myself;) have a great weekend.;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! Too Cute! I'm loving this one.

    ReplyDelete