Your Prim/Country Craft Pattern Store...

Monday, June 11, 2012

***NEW*** Spread a lil' Sunshine Sunflower Raggedy Pattern...Now Available!


  Hi, Ladies!
Today, I wanted to share my ***Newest*** Summer/Fall
pattern with all of you!  It's called,
~Spread a lil' Sunshine~ Sunflower Raggedy!
Print the the little "Sunflower" template to make
this ~darling~ little apron!
This ORP pattern comes with easy to follow, step
by step instructions and detailed pattern pieces, along
with instructional photos!

I hope that you have a lot of "Sunshine" in your life!
Happy Craftn'!!!
 Kim

8 comments:

  1. Hi Kim: You have done it again!!! Another awesome pattern. I love the little apron and sweet sunflowers. Wonderful job, sweet friend!

    I love the little baby at the top of your blog. Just toooooo cute and what a sweet message.

    hugs and sunny smiles!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kim. Another great pattern! Just love ALL your patterns.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, ladies for all of your sweet comments! Carol...the baby at the top of my Blog is for "you know who"! Hoping to send a little "cheer" her way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww she's just ADORABLE!!
    }}Hugs{{
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this new doll of yours! she is sooooooo sweet!

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete