Your Prim/Country Craft Pattern Store...

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

***NEW*** ~North Pole Welcome~ Christmas Reindeer Pattern...

Hi, Ladies!
I know what your saying...
"It's about time that she did something other then "snowmen"!
I'm trying to spread my wings a bit because
I know that there are tons and tons of "snowmen" patterns
out there in "Internet land"!
So, I finally decided to throw some "Reindeer" patterns in the mix!
You will ~Love~ making these precious lil' Reindeer!
This ***NEW*** pattern is called,
Not, that I've given up on "snowmen" because they 
are one of my "favs"!  I just thought that something
different would be nice!
Please stop by and take a peek at ORP's ***NEW***
Happy Craftn', everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kim: I love your new reindeer. Good choice as there just are not a lot of patterns to choose from out there. Yous is absolutely adorable. Wonderful job as usual!!!!

    hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw...thanks, Carol! What a "sweet" compliment! If you get a sec, stop by my website and see my new "Rowdy" the Reindeer! He's my "fav" so far! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute lil reindeer!!! just darling...:-)

    Hugs
    Jody

    ReplyDelete