Your Prim/Country Craft Pattern Store...

Friday, February 1, 2013

***NEW*** "Farmhouse" Hand Towel Pattern from ORP...

Hi, Ladies!
Today, I wanted to share my ***NEWEST***
"Farmhouse" Hand Towel Pattern with all of you!
This little hand towel is super cute and would look darling
in any  "farmhouse" country themed laundry room!

 Perfect for the laundry room!
 Print the vintage "farmhouse" clothesline image from your computer!
Please click on the photo above to view or purchase this pattern!

Just the image...
  "Farmhouse Laundry...Sorting life out; one piece at a time"
Image for Sale too!

All of my "Farmhouse" hand towels are super easy and
fun to make with few supplies needed!
Don't miss out on the "farmhouse" ~fun~!
Stop by ORP today!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Kim
 
 Happily Linking to...

1 comment:

  1. Love these Kim. I wish I had my new printer. :)

    ReplyDelete