Your Prim/Country Craft Pattern Store...

Sunday, July 26, 2015

***NEW*** Country Scarecrow Fall Pattern from Old Road Primitives

Hi, everyone!
I hope that you are enjoying your summer!
Today, I wanted to "share" ORP's newest
Fall Pattern and it's a "fun" one!
This new pattern is called,
"Why can't we be friends?" Country Scarecrow!
Who says that a scarecrow and a crow can't be friends?
http://www.oldroadprimitives.com/catalog.php?item=398
Isn't this the most "precious" face with "button" eyes?

http://www.oldroadprimitives.com/catalog.php?item=398
 This little scarecrow can sit or hang!
http://www.oldroadprimitives.com/catalog.php?item=398
This is a "fun" pattern to bring to "raggedy" life!
Please stop by "Old Road Primitives" for more
information on this pattern!
www.oldroadprimitives.com

Thanks for stopping by today!
Kim

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kim,

    I tried to contact you through your website and it appears that there is a problem with the "Captcha" and I am unable to send a message.

    You might want to look into that in case there are others trying to get in touch with you.

    I would like to send a private message to you, if possible. Could you comment here to let me know if/when your contact page is up and running?

    Thanks so much!

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucy, I believe that the problem could be the web browser that you are using. Usually if you use IE it will work. Please email me at Oldroadprimitives@yahoo.com! Looking forward to hearing from you! Kim

    ReplyDelete